- The latest software release for Sonos now enables you.
- To link numerous Spotify accounts.
- As well as improved sound via the Playbar.
- You may now have more than one streaming.
- Music account from the same service linked to your Sonos system.
- With version 5.2 of Sonos software.
- Which is now available as a public beta.
How To Link And Play Spotify Music To Sonos?
You may now link more than one streaming music account from the same service to your Sonos system and switch between them with a few clicks in version 5.2 of Sonos’ software, which is now available as a public beta.
When it’s done, open the Sonos app and select Spotify from the list. The account your controller is currently using may be seen at the top of the Spotify header click on it to switch between accounts.
The sound system known as Sonos is a multiroom technology that may be used by several people in the same house. As such, the technology does not belong to a single user but rather to the entire household.
Tap Services & Voice from the drop-down menu. Add a Service by clicking Add a Service under Music & Content. click on I already have an account after that, then choose I already have an account from the choices provided. Enter the admin credentials when prompted to authorize the Profile you wish to add to your Sonos system.
Open the Sonos app and download it. Select More from the drop-down menu, then Add Music Services. Enter your Spotify account information and hit Next.