- Use a Nintendo Account to log in and access your Warframe account.
- To migrate your PC account to the Nintendo Switch.
- Go to the Account Management page within your account.
- At the bottom of the screen.
- Choose Migrate PC Account to Nintendo Switch.
- Enter your Warframe password twice and then click Confirm.
- Finally, input the login information.
Warframe Switch Migration?
Can I transfer my PS4 Warframe account to switch?
Warframe players, rejoice: Cross-play and cross-save functionality are now in development. … You’ll be able to form a squad with your friends regardless of what platform they’re using, and play the same Warframe account on every platform and continue your journey wherever you’d like.
Can I play my Warframe account from switch to PC?
As far as I know, you can’t. You’ll be able to replicate your PC account to the Switch, but they will go forward independently of one another from there on out.
How do I transfer my Warframe account?
Log in to www.warframe.com. To access the Account Management page, go to https://warframe.com/user and click “Account Migration.” Confirm the one-time move by entering your password.
Will Warframe ever be cross-platform?
Yes, even with the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, ‘Warframe’ will have crossplay and cross-save. When the New War expansion launches later this year, Warframe will offer full crossplay and cross-saving across every platform. That’s PC, Xbox One, Switch, and yes, even PS4.
Can you cross-save on Warframe?
When will Warframe have crossplay? While gamers have awaited this functionality to be implemented within the game, Digital Extremes announced during TennoCon 2021 that crossplay and cross-save would be coming later this year with a future update.