Cronus Zen is a device that players connect to their PCs or controllers. It works with almost all types of controllers and consoles to allow players to mod their equipment. This gives them inherent in-game advantages such as aim assist, no-recoil macros, and rapid-fire mods. Now you may wonder, ” Does Cronus Zen Work On Xbox Series X?”
Yes. The device is compatible with the Xbox Series X.
You may also learn if Xbox 360 guitar Hero’s guitar works on Xbox one or not.
Setting up your Cronus Zen to work on Xbox series x.
All controllers supported by the Cronus Zen work on the Series X of the Xbox console. Before connecting the controller, it is necessary to update all the
If you don’t have the Zen Studio and the updater tool yet, go to the Cronus Max website and download the Zen Studio (click the green Download button) and update the tool for Windows or iOS (click the “Click Here” option under Download) from this page: https://www.cronusmax.com/downloads/.
- Install the Zen Studio software by clicking on the .exe file that you just downloaded. It will open to its home screen, indicating that the device is not plugged in.
- Plug the Cronus Zen into a power source.
- Plug the Cronus Zen unit into your computer using the cable that comes with the device. Make sure to hold the blue-dotted button at the bottom as you plug in your device.
- When the computer sees your device, a pop-up screen will appear advising you that the firmware may not be compatible with Zen Studio. Just click on the .exe file of the Update Tool you downloaded. Switch on the Cronus Zen device until the update tool sees it.
- The pop-up window will change from “No Device Connected” to the name of your device. Click on that.
- You need to select the version of firmware you want to use. Push the tab all the way to the right to select the newest version then click on the blue “Continue” button.
- Press the “Begin Update” option to start the updating process.
- Once the window shows that the update is complete, click on the X button at the top right part of the window.
- Connect the Xbox controller to the Cronus Zen devices using the micro-USB cable that comes with it. Connect the cable to the A1 port on the left side of the device.
- Next, plug the Zen into the Xbox using the micro-USB cable.
- Also, reconnect the Cronus Zen to your computer using the long cable that comes with the device. The Zen Studio will automatically launch when it senses the Cronus Zen. Now you can choose the game packs and other mods that you can use for the different games.
Once you’ve chosen the game pack, you can start the game on your Xbox to try out the different mod features.
Yes. The Cronus Zen supports Bluetooth connection for all Xbox models, PS4, PS3, Switch Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons, and even the WiiU Pro wireless controllers. However, the wired connection works best and is a cheaper option.
The earlier models (including the Elite S1) must be connected using a wireless adapter. Plug the adapter into the A3 port of the Zen, then plug the controller into the a2 port of the device using the micro-USB cable. Unplug the micro-USB cable connecting the controller to the device, then wait for the two to pair. You will know that the two are paired when the white LED light on the adapter turns on, and the status light on the controller stays on. For the controller that has Bluetooth support, just press the pairing button on the left. Then hold the sync button on the controller.
Yes, you will need a computer for the Cronus Zen because that is how you input the game packs and mods into the controller.
No, as of the moment, no one has ever been banned on any game for using any mods from the Cronus Zen.
There are various GamePacks from Cronus Zen. They feature Active Fire Mod Systems, Anti-Recoil, Burst Fire, Shot Mods, Aim-Assist, Auto Sprint, and Hair Trigger mods.