If you are in business, having a solid online identity is vital. An important way of doing this is opening a PayPal business account that keeps track of your transactions and allows you to accept customer payments. However, there could be times when you might need to close down your PayPal business account, and this guide will show you how easy it is. In this guide, I’ll show you How Can I Delete My PayPal Business Account?
If you’re in the process of canceling your PayPal Business account, you’ll have to do it through the website or their app. This can only be done on a computer or laptop, not on a mobile browser. Additionally, if your account has restrictions, unsolved problems, or a balance due, you cannot close it.
Steps to Delete My PayPal Business Account Via App
- Step 1:Enter the PayPal App.
Download, install and log into your PayPal account.
- Step 2: In the upper left corner, select the Profile icon.
In the upper left corner, select the Profile icon. You will see a drop-down menu—select Profile.
- Step 3: Scroll down until you find the ‘close your account option
You can also find this option in the settings or help section.
- Step 4: Click the Close Account button.
Once you’ve confirmed your decision, PayPal will close your account. You will get an email confirming this process and when it’s complete.
- Step 5: Await a confirmation email
Now that you’ve completed all the steps, you will receive an email confirming the account has been closed. You can try logging in to confirm this.
Steps to Delete My PayPal Business Account Via Computer/Laptop
- Step 1: Access Your PayPal account.
Sign in to your PayPal account and click the Profile button at the top of your dashboard.
- Step 2: Select the Profile button next to the Log Out option.
In the next step, you will select the profile button. The log-out option is directly below it.
- Step 3: The Profile and Settings button should be clicked.
- Step 4: Click On the Account Settings tab.
Tap on the Account Settings tab, and click. You will be taken to a page with several options.
- Step 5: Navigate to the ‘Close Account’ option.
You will find a Close Account button next to Account type at the top of the Account Settings page.
- Step 6: Use the Close account button to close your PayPal account.
Click on the Close Account button and confirm that you want to close your account.
What to do – If you experience difficulties canceling your PayPal account
- Step 1: check to see if you have any pending payments.
You can check to see if you have any pending payments. Click “Profile.” Under “Finances,” click on “Pending Financial Transactions.” You should see all of your pending transactions here. If the issue is not there,
- Step 2: Consider selecting “Activity > Open Cases.”
If you want to open a dispute, the easiest way is by clicking on the “Report a Problem” button while on your account settings page. You can also go directly to the activity tab and select “open cases.”
- Step 3: Find anything noteworthy on that screen under the Resolution Center submenu.
If you see a problem with your account, report it right away.
- Step 4: Finally, if a transaction takes too long,
You can click on the large blue “Report a Problem” button while you’re there.
How to contact a live representative To Close PayPal Business Account?
- Step 1: On the screen, select Help in the blue bar at the top.
Select the ‘Help’ option in the blue bar at the top.
- Step 2: A menu should appear to the screen’s right.
At the top of your screen, you should see a menu.
- Step 3: Look for the Help Center at the bottom left of that menu.
Click on the Help Center link at your screen’s bottom left. The Help Center is where you’ll find answers to many common questions and ways to contact PayPal for assistance or account deletion.
- Step 4: It will contain three alternatives.
At the top of the page, choose the Message Center button. Select Message Center from these three alternatives and then follow instructions on contacting PayPal support.
- Step 5: Send a message
You can phone or text customer service by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of that page.
You may also like to read another post on How To Sell on Instagram with PayPal?