- Tap and hold on to the chat.
- Then choose Delete conversation.
- The simplest method to remove any contact from WhatsApp.
- Keep a record of the specific number on paper.
- Now remove this number from your phonebook and What’s App chat list.
How to block someone without blocking on Whatsapp
Go to the chat in WhatsApp that contains the message you wish to delete. Tap and hold on to the message. If you’d like to erase multiple messages at once, check this option. Select Delete > Delete for everyone if desired.
Tap Delete on WhatsApp and go to the Chat page. Tap New chat > search for or select the contact you’d like to delete. Select the name of the contact at the top of the screen. Edit > scroll down to Remove Contact
On Android phones, it appears that you may look at messages that have previously been removed from your Notification Log. We were able to view any erased WhatsApp communications, as well as any swiped-away Notifications when they initially appeared on the screen.