Sometimes it seems difficult to find your Facebook account by your name when you are trying to change your password and forgot the current password. And that’s why you are wondering, “How can I find my FB account by name?“
Since you are already logged in and having difficulty finding your FB account through your ID, this guide is definitely for you.
You only need to sit back and relax because we will tell you the easiest way to find your FB account with simple steps explained with screenshots.
Let’s dig deeper inside the article to find out what you are looking for.
What Is Facebook? How Can I Find My Facebook Account By Name?
There are multiple ways to connect with people on the internet through Emails, WhatsApp, and many more. Then what makes Facebook stand out among all of these applications?
Facebook allows you to contact friends and family and share videos and pictures with them. It even allows you to do your business and run ads in many ways.
But suddenly, you don’t know about your Facebook ID or password. If you fail to log in after several tries, it can temporarily block your account.
But don’t worry, you can find your real ID by name, but you need to follow our guide steps below and see the magic.
Steps To Find Facebook Account
The Facebook platform allows you to find your ID by account only if you know your registered email or mobile number, so make sure you know them before. Let’s follow these steps below:
- Remember Your Profile Picture And Name
If you have already logged in to your account, open your profile by clicking on your name on the timeline page. Then in your profile section, remember your name and your profile picture.
- Open General Settings To Copy Your Username
You can also find your ID on Facebook by someone’s account or your friend’s account. You must know your user name in general account settings or at the end of your browser URL.
- Open Login Page And Click On Forgot Password
Now open the Facebook login page on your browser. And click on the forgotten account option given below the login button.
- Enter Your Email Address Or Mobile Number
Now on the forgotten account window, you will be asked to enter your Email address or mobile number. So make sure to enter your registered Email address and mobile to find your actual account on FB.
- Recognize Your Account And Choose a Suitable Recovery Method
When you enter your Email address and process, an account with a profile picture will appear. In our first step, you can recognize your account if you remember that this picture and name match the profile.
So choose a recovery option that mentions either a mobile number or an email address and click on continue.
- Enter Security Code And Reset The Password
After sending the password reset code, an email or message will receive on your device. Enter that code in the following box and click on continue.
You will be directed to a new window where you can east gain access to your FB account back.
FAQs on Facebook Account
You need to follow these simple and easy steps:
1. Go to your profile general settings.
2. Copy or remember your user name because it is the custom URL of your profile.
3. If you don’t have access to your profile, ask a friend to open your profile on your browser and copy the URL.
4. Now, search your account using your username or real name by recognizing your profile picture.
You can recover your FB account by following several steps:
1. First, open the profile you want to recover on Facebook.
2. A three dots option will be given below the cover photo of that profile click on that
3. Choose the find support and report option of that profile
4. Multiple options will appear associated with reporting; choose something else
5. Now recover account option will appear. Click on it, and follow the further steps.
You can recover your Facebook account by ID through their support center. Go to their support and provide them a URL where you will be asked for your national ID card or a passport picture in JPEG format.
To find your FB account registered email address follow these simple steps:
1. Open your Facebook on your browser or mobile app
2. On the top right corner, open your account settings
3. In General settings, your email address will be mentioned
You can find all your registered FB accounts, but you must know the email and mobile numbers on which they are registered.
Open Face book login page> Click on Forgot account> Now enter email or mobile number> FB will show all the accounts registered on your emails or phone numbers.
You can only log into your Facebook account if your email or mobile number is registered. If you want to login into your FB account without a phone number and password, then follow these steps below:
1. Open the FB login screen in your browser
2. Click on Forgotten password
3. Now, enter the Email address on which your Facebook account is registered
4. They will send you an email that has a password reset link
5. Click on it and create a new password, and log in to your FB account without a phone number and old password
Find Your Facebook Account
Sometimes you forget your password or Facebook account profile credentials. That leads you to no access to your account. In that scenario, Facebook allows you to find and recover your account in multiple ways.
You can easily find your Fb account by following our easiest guide above: How can I find my FB account by name? Make sure you never worry about forgetting your password or ID again.
If you think this guide is helpful for you, please give your feedback and recommend this guide to others facing similar difficulties.