One of the best streaming services features is that they stream your favourite shows and movies. You can view all your favourite HBO content without paying for cable or satellite TV. But sometimes, you may want to cancel your Amazon Prime membership. Maybe you aren’t using it as much anymore, or you don’t enjoy all the extra perks like free shipping on non-Prime items and access to Prime Video. Whatever the reason, here’s how to cancel HBO on Amazon.
Guide to cancel HBO on Amazon Using the Amazon Android App
You can cancel HBO on Amazon anytime, and it’s straightforward to do so. Here are a few ways to cancel your subscription using the Amazon app.
- Step 1: Launch the Amazon app on your Android phone or tablet, and tap the hamburger menu icon in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap Manage Prime Membership under the “Your Account” section, then choose whether you want to cancel all your Prime memberships (including those for families) or just one membership (this could be useful if you have multiple people sharing an account).
- Step 3: Under the “Your Plan” section, choose the Cancel Membership option, then confirm cancellation by tapping the Yes button at the bottom of the screen.
guide To cancel HBO on Amazon Using Amazon iOS App
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1 : Open the Amazon iOS app, then tap “Your Account.”
- Step 2 : Select “Prime Membership” from your menu options, then tap on “Manage Prime Membership.”
- Step 3 : Look for “HBO subscription,” then tap on it to begin cancelling HBO Now through Amazon!
- Step 4 : Confirm your cancellation request by tapping “End Subscription.” If you had already done this before and changed your mind about canceling HBO, you can go back and cancel here if you’d like!
- Step 5 : You’ll now see a page confirming that everything was successfully cancelled; now, all that’s left is waiting for your final bill from HBO to arrive in the mail before completely closing out this account with them!
guide To cancel HBO on Amazon Via the web
To cancel your HBO subscription, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Please sign in to your Amazon account and visit the Manage Prime Membership page.
- Step 2: Under Manage Your Subscriptions, click on End Membership and confirm that you want to end your HBO subscription.
- Step 3: You will get an email confirmation regarding your subscription cancellation. You can also check your Amazon account under Prime Membership for more details about the cancellation.
FAQs On HBO subscription On Amazon
The first step is to log in to your Amazon account, click the “Your Account” drop-down menu from the top right corner of any page and select “Manage Prime Membership.” You will be able to see all your active subscriptions, including HBO.
Yes, you can cancel HBO Max at any time. You can do it online or on your phone; there’s even a number readily available online that you can call. You’ll need to be sure you’re cancelling the right kind of subscription, though.
If you’ve been paying for HBO through Amazon Prime Video, then all you have to do is go into your account settings, select “Cancel Subscription,” and verify that you want to end your service with them. But if instead of getting it through Prime Video, maybe someone got it as part of their Amazon Music Unlimited plan or something like that?
Then there might be some extra steps involved in cancelling that specific subscription—and we’d suggest checking out the HBO Max cancellation page before trying anything else, just in case!
Cancelling your subscription on Amazon is easy. You are only required to have your login access details to manage your account. The best part is that you can do this from various devices and at your own convenience.
Once you are in your account, all your active subscriptions are located in one place with a visible feature that directs you in case of cancellation. You only need to go to the ‘Settings’ option in your account and manage your prime membership.
You can cancel HBO anytime by visiting the website and clicking on your account, then “Your Prime Membership,” and then “Cancel Membership.” You can also go to Amazon.com/HBO in your web browser and click “Cancel Subscription.” If you’re using an app, such as the Kindle Fire or PlayStation Store, there may be a way to go into your account settings and cancel there.
If you have an issue cancelling through one of these methods, don’t worry! You can reach out to their client support for further assistance.
You can cancel HBO on Amazon at any time. Cancelling via the app or on the web is easy, though you’ll have to pay for any remaining months if you cancel before your current billing cycle is up. If you cancel by calling Amazon’s customer service team, they’ll handle everything from there and likely won’t require that any payments be made (though this depends on your plan).
If, for whatever reason, you forget about a subscription until it starts automatically charging your credit card again, don’t worry—you can always call them back later and cancel it over the phone or online after paying for those months. You may have to wait for a while before getting through to someone in customer service, but once they know your problem and agree with it, they’re pretty good about fixing things quickly!
If you’re still unsure about cancelling your HBO subscription, check out our FAQ section or contact Amazon customer support. They can help answer your queries and ensure the process goes smoothly.
Read our other post, How To Post on Instagram Without Notifying Followers?