You could have subscribed to PlayStation, which gives you a free seven-day trial. However, circumstances may change your mind, like finances or disinterest in gaming. How do you cancel 7-day free trial on a PlayStation subscription? Read on to know how.
You can also learn how to change the email on your PlayStation account easily.
Steps to cancel 7-day free trial on PlayStation.
You may have chosen your member plan, but now cancellation is at hand. How will you go about the cancellation of the 7-day free trial on PlayStation? Check out the steps that follow.
- Click on the three horizontal dots on the top right section of your screen for more options.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Tap on subscriptions
- A page with your subscriptions is what you will see next. Select the subscription to cancel your seven-day free trial.
- Then click Cancel Subscription.
- A page to confirm your cancellation will be next. Tap on Confirm Cancellation to confirm your action.
- You’ll get a prompt for feedback which you can answer
- Then you’ll receive a message informing you when the cancellation will start and that you can activate your subscription before the cancellation date.
You have until the forthcoming payment date before the gaming team cancels your active accounts. The due dates for all your memberships are in the Account Management Subscriptions Management segment.
Whenever you join, the subscription becomes active. If you quit and then decide to resubscribe, your membership will become active.
You are free to opt out of the seven-day free trial for the PlayStation subscription. It will terminate after your trial period or the end of the already paid period, whichever comes first. It will prevent future subscription fee deductions. However, you will not get reimbursement for payments previously made.
A PlayStation Plus tryout offers seven days of free service, but it is not accessible in the United States. The redesigned PlayStation Plus is now available in most territories for roughly a month and is essentially a success. It features a fantastic collection, a clear separation of pricing tiers, and impressive performance.
PS3 games are accessible through streaming. If your PlayStation membership expires, you cannot access add-ons for games already on your device until you refresh your membership or buy identical titles from the PlayStation Store.
When your PlayStation membership expires or when PlayStation does not receive payments on time, you will lose rights to all PS titles until you buy them individually or renew your membership.
You can play titles like feature multiplayer or retail versions in the PS library. Multiplayer invitations can be given and received in the same way as usual. Furthermore, the lack of a PS Plus subscription doesn’t stop you from playing PS3 and PS4 multiplayer online games using PlayStation Now.