Have you ever signed up for a subscription service, like fuboTV, and then realized that you didn’t want it? Or maybe you’re having second thoughts about the service after subscribing? Either way, you may wonder how to cancel your FuboTV free trial on Roku. Luckily, it’s not too difficult to do! This guide will show you how to unsubscribe from fuboTV in just a few easy steps. Keep reading to learn more.
Steps To Unsubscribe fuboTV Trial On Roku
You can follow these steps if you want to cancel your fuboTV free trial on Roku.
- First, go to the Roku home screen and select ‘Settings.’ Second, scroll down to ‘Account,’ then select ‘Manage your subscription.’
- Third, under ‘fuboTV,’ select ‘Cancel subscription.’
- Fourth, confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you’ve followed these steps, your fuboTV free trial will be canceled, and you will no longer be charged for the service.
Keep in mind that if you cancel before the end of your trial period, you will not be able to access any of fuboTV’s content. However, if you decide that you want to use fuboTV after all, you can always sign up for a new free trial.
FAQs On FuboTV Trial On Roku
Yes, it is possible to cancel your fuboTV free trial. To do this, you will need to go to the fuboTV website and sign in. From there, you can click on the “My Account” tab and the “Cancel My Trial” button. After you have clicked on this button, fuboTV will ask you to confirm your decision. Once you have confirmed your decision, your trial will be canceled, and you will no longer be able to access the fuboTV services.
If you’re a fuboTV Free Trial user and you want to cancel your subscription, here’s how you can do it:
1. On the fuboTV Roku app, select Settings from the main menu.
2. Under “Subscription Info,” click on Cancel Subscription.
3. Enter your email address and confirm your cancellation.
Yes, FUBO TV is currently available for free on Roku. To cancel your free trial, go to the FUBO TV app and select “Settings.” Under “Subscription,“ click “Cancel Subscription.”
The fuboTV free trial lasts 14 days.
If you’re not a satisfied fuboTV customer, canceling your free trial is easy. Here’s how:
To cancel your fuboTV free trial on Roku:
– Open the fuboTV app on your Roku device.
– Select Settings (3 lines below the home screen).
– Select Profile.
– Scroll down to Free Trial and select Cancel.
You may also like to read another post on How To Mirror iPhone To Roku TV Without WiFi?