Have you been attempting to cancel your Plenty of Fish membership for some time because you believe it is not working for you, or you no longer need it but haven’t been able to? If so, here’s the good news!
This article explains how to cancel your POF subscription using an android device in simple steps.
Step-by-Step Guide on How Do I Cancel My POF Subscription on Android?
Let’s move on to the steps to cancel your POF subscription.
Firstly, go to your Google Play Store. Sign in to your Google account if you aren’t already signed in.
Use the search bar to look for “Plenty of Fish.” Click on the Plenty of Fish icon.
You will see a button called “unsubscribe” on the subscription page of the POF page.
Choose “Cancel my subscription” to make the cancellation decision official.
You will now see that your POF account has been canceled, and you won’t be charged for its service monthly or annually. However, you can choose to use POF’s services again by subscribing to its plans and reactivating your account.
Things to Keep In Mind Before You Cancel the POF Subscription
- If charges are pending, please wait before attempting to cancel again, as it can take up to 24 hours to finish.
- Please call or email the POF Help Center Toll-Free number to speak with customer care if you are having any issues canceling your subscription. They can assist and provide answers if you have any inquiries regarding terminating a premium subscription.
- If you are deleting your account from POF, make sure that you first unsubscribe from its services beforehand.
- Removing the app from your android device will not cancel the subscription. You will keep getting charged unless you cancel the subscription.
- You won’t get any refund after you cancel the subscription for the extra days or months you didn’t use the app.
- You can reactivate your account if you don’t delete it from POF anytime.
FAQs on POF Subscription
Go to the Account Settings section and choose Bank Accounts and Cards to configure automatic payments for your POF account. You should select Auto or Monthly for every card under Payments, depending on which option applies.
Follow these instructions to cancel your POF subscription on your iPhone or iPad:
– Go to the settings page on your iPhone/iPage
– Navigate to the “iTunes & App Stores.”
– Access Apple ID and Subscriptions by tapping on your Apple ID
– Locate POF membership now and click on it
– Your screen will display a list of options
– Click on “cancel your monthly subscription,” and you will be done
You cannot delete your account through the Plenty of Fish mobile app. You’ll need to run a mobile web page like Safari or Chrome to do this on a smartphone.
Upgraded or subscribed POF members can check to see if the recipient has viewed or deleted your messages. Viewer information, including the date and time they noticed your profile, can be found there. When you use the MeetMe feature first, your profile rises to the front of the line. Your experience will be free of advertisements thanks, to your upgraded subscription.
Messaging other users on POF is free. You can exchange complimentary text messages with others like text messaging, even if you have a regular account.
Also, check another article on How to Refresh Android Phone?