The Shipt Company is a U.S.based target corporation that delivers goods to your doorstep, including groceries and electronics. You can start getting your groceries once you sign up on their mobile app or website and choose a yearly or monthly membership. Read the article till end to get answer to your query – “How Do I Cancel My Shipt Account?”
Finding something better than what we have now is justified in an industry with so much competition.
Found a better alternative? You may be thinking, how do I cancel my Shipt account?
This guide will help you know about canceling your Shipt membership using three ways.
Canceling Shipt Membership Through Mobile Phone or Desktop
The brand “Shipt” currently offers three ways to withdraw your membership. They are as under:
- Through your Shipt account.
- Through a phone call.
- Through an email.
You can also use the “live chat” option besides these three options to call off your membership. Among these three ways, email is the most convenient one as you don’t have to stand by until an agent comes at hand. Although, when you call, your membership gets canceled immediately, and you don’t need to wait for a confirmation email.
Whatever method you use, you would require to mention your account details and a reason as to why you are canceling your account.
Let’s check out each technique individually.
- Canceling Shipt Membership Through Shipt Account
- Sign in to your Shipt account through the mobile app or a browser on your desktop.
- Head to the account page.
- Look for “membership plan” and choose “View details”.
- Select “cancel membership”.
- Mention the reason as to why you are canceling the membership and choose “Continue”.
- Canceling Shipt Membership Through Calling
- Ring up (205) 502-2500 from your phone.
- Hold up till a customer representative picks up your call.
- Discuss the issue and request a cancellation of your membership.
- Mention your Shipt account details.
Please note that the mentioned number is toll-free; therefore, the call may deduct charges subject to your location and phone service.
- Canceling Shipt Membership Through Emailing
- Go to your Gmail and compose a new email.
- Enter the recipient “[email protected]” and fill in the subject line.
- Type your email and request a cancellation.
- Choose “Send”.
- Once your membership is canceled, you will receive a confirmation email from Shipt.
FAQs on Canceling Shipt Account:
You can easily cancel your Shipt membership through your Shipt account. Just log into your Shipt account from the app or web browser and find “membership plan” under the account page. Select cancel membership.
It is quite simple to call off your membership at Shipt. You can cancel your Shipt account using three ways: using the Shipt account, emailing, or calling the customer service team.
Yes, you can cancel the Shipt account after your free trial. The cancellation can be carried out through account, email, or call. Furthermore, you can also cancel your order even if the delivery person is already at the store to pick up your order.
If you wish to cancel “Shipt Everyday”, head to the accounts page. Select “cancel membership” under your profile. You will be refunded to your payment method if your account has unused ship passes.
To change your current membership plan, go to your profile > account. Here you should see your current membership plan and the renewal date. To change your membership plan, choose between monthly or annual options.
Read another article on How to View Old Profile Pictures on Instagram?