Uber One (formerly Uber Eats Pass) is a practical subscription for people who regularly use the app’s food services and ride. You can enjoy free delivery and discounts for a monthly or annual membership fee. But if you no longer need or want the services, you can cancel your subscription by following the steps below.
You can also learn how to remove a promo code from the Uber app easily.
Cancel subscription using the Uber app
- Start by launching the Uber app on your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Sign into your Uber account by entering your email address or phone number and your password into the correct fields. The app will open to the Home page after you sign in.
- Go to your account page by tapping the Account icon. This is found at the bottom right part of the screen.
- Go to the Uber One menu by tapping on the “Uber One” option.
- Find the Manage Membership option.
- Tap on “End Membership.” Another screen will appear asking you to verify the action.
- Verify the cancellation by tapping “End Membership” one more time.
Cancel subscription on the Ubereats.com
- You can cancel your subscription on the website if you don’t have access to your phone or other mobile devices. Launch any browser and go to https://www.ubereats.com/eats-pass. Click on the “Log in” button.
2. Key in the phone number or email address associated with your account. You will receive a code to get into your account. Type that into the form and click “Next.”
- On the homepage, click on the “Manage membership” button on your screen’s right side.
- On the pop-up screen, find the “End Membership” option.
- Click on the red “Leave Uber One” button.
6. Unlike in the app, the website will not require you to choose a reason why you are ending your subscription. Instead, you will see an end-of-subscription notice on the Eats Pass page.
You must unsubscribe from the service at least 24 hours before renewing your credit card’s next billing cycle to avoid extra charges. You can still enjoy all the benefits from the Uber Eats pass subscription until the end of the current billing cycle.
Yes, you can cancel your subscription to Uber Eats Pass anytime. Just do it 24 hours before the next scheduled payment date to avoid incurring charges for the next cycle.
You can receive a full refund on the Uber Eats pass subscription if you cancel it within 30 days.
Yes. Most new customers take advantage of the free trial and then cancel it to avoid getting charged. Cancel it at least 24 hours before the first payment is scheduled so you won’t get charged the $9.99.
No. Uber has two types of subscriptions. The Uber Pass provides benefits on rides and orders from Uber Eats. Uber Eats Pass only provides discounts and other perks for Uber Eats deliveries.
Yes. Uber One is the new subscription offered by Uber that provides benefits applied to food deliveries. It has the same fee as the Uber Eats Pass but also gives discounts on rides.