Netflix is one of the best platforms for streaming all sorts of movies and series. Once you subscribe to Netflix, you can easily watch any film you wish from your phone, computer, or tv. Maybe you want to sell your Tv and get a new one, and you are stuck on how to cancel Netflix on your TV. The good or bad thing is that there is no separate way of canceling Netflix on TV alone. If you cancel, you will not access it from your laptop or smartphone.
You can also learn how to permanently delete a Netflix account within a few minutes.
Methods To Cancel Netflix on Your TV
There are two approaches Netflix users can use to cancel their subscriptions. If you have Netflix on your smartphone, you can easily cancel your subscription through the phone. Moreover, Netflix has made it easy for users to cancel their subscriptions through their laptops.
Method 1: Cancel Netflix on Your Tv Via Your Smartphone
Users who have accessed Netflix via the mobile phone app can then use it to cancel Netflix on their TV. To do so, follow the simple steps that follow:
- Open the Netflix application on your smartphone.
- Click on the icon beside the notification’s icon. It is a blue icon on the top-right of your phone.
- Navigate downwards and tap on the Account option.
- Please search for the Cancel Membership button and click on it.
- Confirm on the pop-up if you want to proceed with canceling your subscription.
method 2: Cancel Netflix on Your TV Using a computer
- On your computer, launch your preferred browser, like Firefox or Chrome.
- Type in the Netflix URL and use your credentials to log into your Netflix account.
- On the top-right of the computer screen, click on the blue profile icon.
- From the open drop-down menu, find the Account option and select it.
- You will see a Cancel Membership button on the left side of the screen. Click on it.
- A new screen will show up, indicating when the cancellation will be effective depending on your previous payment, then prompt you to complete your cancellation request by clicking on the Finish cancellation option.
Once you perform the above steps using your phone or computer, your subscription will be canceled and will take effect as soon as your subscription expires. This indicates that, after the expiry of your subscription, you will not be able to watch anything through Netflix using your TV or computer.
Canceling Netflix on your Tv is an easy task. Netflix has made it easy to cancel a subscription using the Netflix app on your phone or through a computer. Whichever platform you will use to cancel your subscription, you need to log in to your account, find the profile icon and click on Cancel Membership. Once you finish the steps, Netflix will indicate when your membership cancelation will take effect.
No. Unfortunately, a person can only have a single Netflix account, and you can use it on any of your devices, including your TV, phone, or computer. If you cancel your Netflix subscription, you will not access it via any device. Therefore, before deciding to cancel your Netflix, consider that you will not access it on any of your devices.
Yes. Netflix allows its members to get their accounts back. You can log in and activate your account if you change your mind and wish to continue enjoying movies on the platform. Netflix gives its members ten months to regain their accounts after canceling their membership. After ten months, you may have to create a new account.
Netflix has made it easy for members to check their membership plans from the website. If you want to check your subscription, log into Netflix and navigate to the Account option. Find the Manage Your Plan option and click on it, and the current plan you are subscribed to will be indicated, including where you have access.
Yes and No. If you cancel your Netflix and have made a prior payment yet to expire, Netflix will allow you to continue watching until your subscription expires. However, if your subscription expires and there is no amount left in your account, you will not use your Netflix because it would be limited. Netflix only allows you to continue using their platform until you have fully used your paid fee.
There are many apps like Netflix, and it is understandable to cancel your subscription. Unfortunately, if you want to cancel your Netflix on TV alone but still access it via your phone or computer, then that is impossible. Once you cancel your subscription, you will not access the platform on any of your devices once the cancellation takes effect. Read through this guide for simple ways to cancel your Netflix.