- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Sign in to your correct Google account.
- Navigate to Settings > Subscriptions, then tap on Smule > Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions
How to Cancel Your Smule Subscription on Android devices
This article is going to show you how to cancel your Smule subscription on Android devices. Before we get started, I’d like to briefly mention that the subscription service is not free. You have to pay for it, but this article will show you how to cancel your Smule subscription on Android devices. First, we need to find out if the app that we want to cancel is actually a smule app. To do this, go to the Play Store and click ‘Apps’. A list of all installed applications should now be in front of you. Filter through them until you’ve seen all your apps and then make sure that only smule related apps are left on screen by clicking on ‘See all’ right after ‘Apps’ on the top bar (see image 1). If there aren’t any other smule related apps left, then you’re good to go. Now that we know which app or games to work on, the fun begins! The first thing you want to do is open the Smule application on your Android device.
You should now be looking at a screen with ‘Log In’ written above ‘Play’. Next, you want to enter your username into the bar below and click log in. This will take you onto another page where it will ask for your email address instead of asking for your username (see image 2). Next, enter in everything that’s required. Fill out the boxes with your information and then click log in.
You should now be on ‘Free on Smule’. If you aren’t, then something went wrong during the sign up process. To fix this, just log out of your account and click ‘Log In’ again. In the username box, enter in your details again and go through the entire sign up process again (see image 3).
After you’ve signed into Free on Smule for the first time, you may have noticed that it seems like not many songs are available to play. This is because you still need to turn on auto-renewal for your subscription so that more songs become available after a set amount of days.
How to Cancel a Smule: Social Karaoke Singing Subscription on your Android device.
1. First, open the Google Play Store and click on “Menu.”
2. Click the option labelled “Subscriptions,” then scroll down to find the Smule: Social Karaoke Singing subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
Change your payment method while making a purchase
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
2. Go to the detail page of a paid item that requires a user account login.
3. Tap on the arrow next to “Google” and select one of your existing payment methods or add a new one.
4. Complete your purchase by tapping the button at the bottom of the screen labeled “buy”.
1. To cancel a subscription from your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
2. Next, sign in to the account associated with the current subscription and search for “cancel.”
3. Tap “Cancel Subscription” and confirm that you wish to end this service.
Install Smule VIP Apk on Android:
1. Uninstall Play Store Version of Smule App if you have installed it (Important).
2. Enable unknown sources in your phone’s security settings. Download the file from the link and install with apktool. Open smule app and use unlocked features!
To stop a subscription on your Android device:
1. On your device, open Google Play Store.
2. Make sure you are signed in to the Google account used in purchasing the app.
3. Tap the Menu icon, then tap Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription that you want to cancel. Tap Cancel subscription and follow remaining instructions.