How to cancel your Tidal subscription on an iPhone or iPad
- Tap ‘Settings’, and then your name.
- Tap ‘Subscriptions’. If this option doesn’t appear, tap ‘iTunes & AppStore’, your ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’.
- Tap ‘Tidal Subscription’, tap the cancel option
How To Cancel Your Tidal Subscription
Tidal Iphone plan is a good choice for audio lovers who are experiencing limited or slow Internet connection. It offers high-quality music, video and other entertainment contents with an option that will enable the user to access the service from anywhere at any time. However, if you have decided to cancel your subscription to Iphone Tidal, there are important things you must consider to be able to do that. Here are the steps on how to cancel Iphone Tidal subscription.
Here are the steps on how to cancel Iphone Tidal subscription.
1. First, you have to log in to Iphone from your IOS device or using a web browser (like Mozilla Firefox ). You just need to visit Ipad streaming music services like Tidal Iphone`s official website. Click cancel my membership when you see the Get Started button. A pop up window will appear asking for necessary information that will be used by Ipad online music service to identify your account. Note that each time you login IOS app store, you must use an email registered under Apple´s Allowance Program .
2. Next, click submit after typing valid information in IOS app store and click Cancel Membership button if you already have subscriptions under Ipad Iphone Tidal IOS app .
3. To prevent Iphone from renewing automatically, it is best to remove my subscriptions under Ipad iPhone streaming music service settings before option ends (if applicable). Make sure to uncheck auto-renewal checkbox if there is one and click cancel Ipad Apple Music on the next screen. Iphone online music service may take up to several hours or even days to reflect IOS subscription cancellation.
4. If you have confirmed that IPhone Apple Music subscription was successfully cancelled, you will no longer be charged for it once option expires in my account section of Tidal Ipad streaming music provider . As a result, there will be no charge from Iphones when your current subscription ends.
Go to my.tidal.com in your web browser and log in, then click “Subscription,” followed by “Cancel My Subscription.”
If you want to uninstall TIDAL, find it by clicking the apps icon on your device. Hold your finger down on the TIDAL icon and a menu of choices will pop up. Choose uninstall and confirm that is what you want to do by selecting OK in the confirmation window
Can I request a refund on Tidal? Yes, you can. You’ll need to contact the Tidal Customer Support team by phone or email and submit your request.
Tidal HiFi and Tidal Masters – Tidal’s $19.95 per month plan is expensive when compared to rival services, but you may find that it’s worth the cost if you value audio quality. Here are some of its benefits: 25 million music streams can sound better than rivals’ separate forms of streaming
If you start your trial and immediately cancel, you will still have access to Tidal until the trial expires.