- Tap on Settings > Manage Storage.
- Select the game from the list under Apps with iCloud.
- Data Storage and select Delete Data (Note: this will delete all data for this app across all devices).
Tap Settings > Apple ID Profile > iCloud.
Tap Manage Storage and type in your password if prompted.
Look for the game on the list of apps that iCloud backs up data for and tap it to bring up a pop-up window asking you to verify deletion of data from all connected devices. Tap Delete Data to confirm deletion.
1) Launch the Game Center app on your iOS device.
2) Swipe until you find the game to remove and tap it.
3) Tap Remove in the pop-up sheet that appears to confirm it.
You can delete game data, such as progress and saved games, from all your iCloud-connected devices by clicking “Delete data.”