- Open the Google Photos app.
- on your Android or iOS device.
- In the upper right corner.
- Click the profile picture icon.
- Select “Use without an account” from your current account profile with the drop-down arrow.
To remove an account in the Google Photo app, go to Settings -> Click on the three-bar icon and choose to Manage accounts under it. Remove your Google account from this device by choosing Remove from this device.
Remove photos and videos from your Android phone or tablet Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone or tablet. Log in to your Google Account. Tap and hold an image or video you wish to remove. You may choose many items at once. Tap Delete at the top of the screen to begin.
If you remove photos from the Google Photos app on your Android or iOS device, they will be deleted from all of these places: your device, the Google Photos app, the Google Photos website, and your file manager software. This will happen even if your Backup & Sync option is enabled and whether you’re using an Android or iPhone.