- Click the Transactions tab.
- Navigate to an item in the pending list that you’d like to delete. Edit Details and click Delete this transaction. Select I’m Done when you’re finished.
To remove a transaction:
1. Click on the “History” tab in your account.
2. The list of transactions will be displayed by default. If you do not see it after clicking on “History”, click on the drop-down menu on the top left and select “All Transactions.” Enter your search criteria to find the transaction in question (date, payer, etc.). Once you have located it, click on the checkbox next to its name.
3. Select “Delete Checked Items.” A pop-up will appear asking if you want to delete just this transaction or all checked items (if more than one were selected).
4. In the next pop-up, select “Delete Selected.”
5. You will see a message saying that the transaction was removed successfully from your history list and you should now refresh it by clicking on “Refresh” on your browser’s navigation bar (top left). You can then continue to search for other transactions to delete, or close out of the window.
Sign in Mint.com and go to Transactions under the top menu.
Select where you would like to make changes from among your transactions and select EDIT DETAILS.
Make any edits that are necessary and click I’M DONE when finished doing so.
For the sake of security, you may choose to remove only your Mint account data from TurboTax. You will be able to continue filling out the form without this information; however, make sure you know how any personal identification numbers and PINs are used on other financial accounts or if they’re needed for work, school, retirement plans, etc.
To delete a category, select the X next to it and then choose Delete.