- Open the Mail, Contacts, Calendars panel.
- Select the Exchange Account you want to remove from the Accounts list.
- Scroll down.
- Select Delete Account.
- A caution window will appear.
- Click Delete Account on the warning screen to complete the process.
- You’ve successfully deleted your Exchange account!
How to Add and Remove Exchange on an iPhone
Delete the profile if your iPhone has one. If you have an iPhone with a corporate email account, there’s probably a profile already on it. To delete this profile, go to Settings > General > Profile and then Remove Profile.
After the deletion of your Exchange account, you will be restored to the list of your accounts. Tap Add Account from this menu.
If your exchange contacts are kept on iCloud.com, go to Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars… and change the setting for your exchange account to “selected”. Delete or turn off contact syncing if you want your phone’s and iCloud’s exchange contacts gone.