Whenever you play a game installed on your Apple device, your game data gets stored in the Game Center. It can be challenging if you want to start over and replay that game since the system remembers your progress and automatically loads that. In the article below, we have given instructions on How Do I Delete Game Data From Game Center iOS 12.
Steps to delete the game data from Game Center iOS 12
Follow these steps guiding about How Do I Delete Game Data From Game Center iOS 12.
- To avoid saving any more game data, delete the app from your device. Go to the home screen and find the game that you need to delete. Touch and hold the app until all the apps jiggle. Tap the X on the corner of the app that you want to delete.
- When the app is deleted, go to Settings. Since all game data are now stored on iCloud, you need to go to the settings menu to delete it.
- Tap on your Apple ID. This can be found at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the iCloud option.
- Look for the “Manage Storage” option. It is at the top panel.
- Scroll down and find the title of the game from the list. Tap on that.
- You will see a red “Delete Data…” option under the game’s title. Tap on that.
- On the window that will pop up, tap on the red “Delete” option. Now that you’ve deleted the game data from storage, you can go back to the App Store and download the game that you uninstalled. Re-install the game so you can play from the very first level.
FAQs On Deleting Game Data From Game Center iOS 12
Launch the Settings app on your device. Scroll down and look for “Game Center” from the list. You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and the corresponding password if you have not signed in.
Go to Settings and then click on your Apple ID. Tap on iCloud. Tap on the “Manage Storage” option. From the list, find the app you want to manage. Tap on the app. Under its name, you will see a red “Delete Data” option. Tap on that, then confirm the action by tapping on the “Delete” option.
Launch Settings. Click on Game Center and log into your account. Look for the “Achievements by Game” option and tap on that. You will see a list of games that are connected to your Game Center.
Yes, the Apple ID that you are using on your iPad or iPhone is automatically linked to the Game Center. However, you can log out of that and sign in using a different Apple ID.
Go to Settings and tap on Game Center from the list. Scroll down and tap on the red sign-out option. On the next window, toggle the tab for Game Center. On the window that will pop up, choose “Not [User name]?” You will then be prompted to enter the Apple ID you want to use.
You can also learn How Can I Restart my Clash of Clans without Resetting my iOS?