- Tap Delete Go to Settings General Application Manager and open the Voice app.
- Tap the Message Calls or Voicemail tab.
- Select the conversation call or voicemail for deletion by tapping it.
- Select More after that. Confirm by selecting.
- Delete after reading the warning message and then tapping Remove again.
- To confirm your decision.
Can you turn off Google voicemail?
Turn off Google voicemail for each linked phone: On the left, click Voicemail. Uncheck the box next to Get voicemail via message next to your linked number.
What happens if you delete Google Voice?
When you delete your Google Voice number, there is a 90-day buffer period during which you can reclaim your number but not obtain a new one.
How do I clear Google voicemail on my phone?
Voicemail should be launched. From the bottom, select “Voicemail.” Select a voicemail; then choose the three-dotted menu. Delete multiple voicemails by pressing and holding the first voicemail message, then More options will appear.
How long do Google Voice messages last?
Your Messages are still in your Voice account after your number is reclaimed, but you can no longer receive calls or texts. You have 45 days from the reclaim date to get your Voice number back on your computer at voice.google.com.
Why does my voice mailbox say full when it’s empty?
After each voicemail, press the corresponding number to delete messages. Your carrier’s voicemails will be removed, and your voicemail inbox will be freed up.