- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Tap the three lines to the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy from the list.
- Select Account Ownership and Control from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion once again.
- Choose Delete Account and then Continue to Account.
- Deletion from the choices menu.
Tap the bottom right of Facebook from your main profile. Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy, then Personal and Account Information. Select Account Ownership and Control. Tap Deactivation and Deletion. Delete your account by tapping Continue to Account Deletion.
Scroll down to the Settings option. Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information category and Account Ownership and Control. Tap Deactivation and Deletion, then choose Delete Account from the drop-down menu. Select Continue to Account Deletion from the pop-up window, then select Delete Account.
If you downloaded it on your phone, you may just remove Facebook and go. If it was pre-installed, however, you’ll need to access your device’s settings and delete the program.
After you’ve edited your preferences, click the drop-down arrow next to the toolbar and choose Settings. The Settings page will load. Manage Account should be selected. Deactivate your account by clicking Deactivate Your Account at the top of the screen. Choose a reason for terminating the account from the drop-down menu… click Deactivate Now
Go to My Account. Select Delete Account, then click Yes. Fill in your password, and type “Captcha” into the box. Select OK after you’ve finished entering everything else.