- To delete your Google Hangouts account, you have to delete the rest of your Google account. If you don’t want to do that, you can change your settings so that no one else has access to it.
Steps to Delete Your Hangouts Account
You may have hangouts on your computer, phone, or tablet. If you want to delete your hangouts account, follow these steps:
– Go to hangouts.google.com and log in with your Google account
– Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the hangout window
– Click “Settings” from the menu that appears
– Under “Account Preferences,” click on “Delete Account”
– A pop up window will appear asking for your account password
– Enter your hangouts account password and click “Delete Account”
You may have hangouts on your computer, phone, or tablet. If you want to delete your hangouts account, follow these steps: – Go to hangouts.google.com and log in with your Google account – Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the hangout window – Click “Settings” from the menu that appears – Under “Account Preferences,” click on “Delete Account” – A pop-up window will appear asking for your account password Enter your hangouts account password and click “Delete Account.”
The first step is going to hang outs.google.com and logging in with your hangouts account. Select the gear icon on the upper right side of the hangouts window, then select “Settings.” Under Account Preferences, click on Delete Account. The pop-up box will ask for you to enter your hangouts account password before deleting it.
This is a short tutorial that helps users delete their google hangout accounts by following these steps:
– Go to hangouts.google.com and log in with your Google account – Select the gear icon from the menu that appears at top of the screen -> Settings -> Account Preferences -> Click the delete button next to Hangout’s name
The first step would be going back into hang-out settings again only this time clicking on ‘delete’. A popup box will appear asking you to enter your hangouts account password.
Finally, click on ‘delete my hangouts and hang out for good’.
Some of the benefits of deleting google hangouts are that they no longer clutter up your inbox or show up in other areas such as recent calls, contacts list, etc. You still have all those conversations stored online so if need be you can always log back into hangouts and access them from there. Deleting this app also makes it easier to find something else more useful like Instagram or Twitter which many people use these days instead of a traditional phone call. Plus not having hangouts around might just result in fewer distractions when working on some important project at work!
How to Remove Google Hangouts apps
– To remove hangouts apps, follow the instructions in Google Play to uninstall them from your device (for example: click on Apps -> Hangouts)
– To delete hangouts.com account and data, go here hangouts.google.com
– Click on the Sign in link at the top right or go to hangouts.com, click “Remove account” and follow instructions
– Select option “Delete all hangout data for this Google Account.”
Click the “Settings” button in the top-right corner. Now, select the “Settings” option to access Gmail’s settings. In Gmail’s settings, click the Hangouts Chat section under “Chat And Meet.” To disable it and turn off its notifications, uncheck the box that reads “Enable Hangouts Chat” at the top of this screen.
If you downloaded Google Hangouts from the Google Play Store, uninstall it in the App Settings menu. If you’re using Android and find that Google Hangouts was pre-installed with your device, disable but don’t delete it so that you can use other features of your phone/Android OS while traveling or if you forget your charger at home etc.
Delete your Google+ account photo by signing into Picasa Web Albums, selecting Show All Albums, and deleting one of the images.