- Go to using your Apple ID and password and sign in to your iCloud account.
- Select the Find my iPhone icon.
- Choose All Devices, then select your iPhone from the drop-down menu.
- Select Erase iPhone from the drop-down menu.
- Select Erase again and provide your Apple ID and password again.
- Continue by selecting Next.
- Then Done once you’ve completed it all out.
SignOut Apple iD From Other Devices How To SignOut Apple iD On Other Devices Logout Apple ID?
Sign in to iCloud.com. Go to Find My iPhone. Click “All Devices” to see a list of linked devices, then select the one you want to be deleted. Click “Remove from Account.
Messages in iCloud work similarly to Messages in iMessage. When you delete a message, attachment, or conversation on one device, it is removed from all of your devices. This can help save space on your iCloud storage while keeping the rest of your conversations up to date across your devices. You won’t be able to recover deleted messages.
Click the name of your Apple ID account. On the Account page, scroll down to Devices. If you don’t see your devices right away, click View Details and fill in your security answers. Click any name to learn more about that device, such as its model, serial number, and operating system version.
Make sure iMyFone LockWiper is installed on your computer, then connect your iOS device to it with a USB cable. nConnecting an iPad to the computer will begin the removal of Apple ID from the device.
If you’re logged in to the same Apple ID on all your devices, and you don’t use the cloud, then they’ll have access to each other’s data. The devices will reflect any information synchronized with Apple ID. You can utilize your phone number to send messages on the iPhone using FaceTime. IMessage is a chat program as well.