There are a few reasons why you might want to close your Minecraft Microsoft account. Maybe you’re no longer playing the game and want to get rid of your account. Or maybe you’re having technical issues with the game and need to start fresh. Whatever your reason, deleting your account is easy to do. If you’re wondering How Do I Delete My Minecraft Microsoft Account? This article will guide you on How Do I Delete My Minecraft Microsoft Account without hassle.
- Go to the Minecraft website and sign in using your Microsoft account.
- Once you are on your profile page, go to “Account” to access your Microsoft account. Click on the link that indicates “Log in at account.microsoft.com.”
3. Click on the “Your info” tab on the menu bar at the top.
4. Under the Account info section, you will find the “Close account option.” Click on that link.
5. Information regarding closing your Microsoft account will be shown on the page. Scroll down and find the link indicating “Close your account,” and click on that.
6. Microsoft will prompt you to sign in to your account again. Make sure you log into the account you want to delete. If it isn’t the one, click on the “Sign in with a different Microsoft account” option. Click on “Next” after.
7. After going through the list of things you need to know before closing your account, scroll to the bottom and choose the reason why you’re closing your account. After selecting the choice from the drop-down menu, click on “Mark account for closure.”
8. You will be led to a page indicating that your account has been closed. You can click on “Done.”
FAQs On Deleting Minecraft Microsoft Account
To delete your Microsoft account:
1. Sign in to the account, then go to Settings.
2. Click on the “Account” option and find the link for “Email & accounts.”
3. Choose the Microsoft account you wish to remove and click on “Manage.”
4. From the next screen, select the option to Delete the account from the device.
Go to the Minecraft home menu. Locate the “Change User” option under the Marketplace. Click the ‘Y’ button to open a side tab. From that section, you will see an option to change accounts. Follow the instructions to change to the account that you wish to use.
No, deleting or closing your account on Microsoft will not delete your Minecraft account. Your Minecraft account is separate from your Microsoft account. However, if you use this particular account to log in to Minecraft, you will no longer be able to do so if you delete your account on Microsoft.
While logged into your Microsoft account, go to https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ and look for “Apps and Services.” You will see a list of apps connected to that particular Microsoft account. Look for your linked Mojang account and edit it to remove the services you don’t want.
If you don’t migrate Mojang to Microsoft, you won’t be able to play Minecraft on Windows 10, and your saves will be unplayable.
Read our other post, Is Black Ops 3 Cross Platform Xbox And Ps4?