Navigate to the Miniclip website at http://miniclip.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Us.
- ” Locate beneath that a section called “Customer Service” and click on the email address listed there, “[email protected]
- ” Type in an email with “I want to close my Miniclip account” as its subject line then send it off.
If you would like to delete your account, please send an email and select the type of inquiry.
We are sorry to see you go for now. However, if you want to delete your account, please follow these steps:
– In game settings, ensure that the account deletion function is available or go here: https://support.miniclip.com/requests/new and choose a game;
– Enter an email where we can contact you about this process when possible at the end of the form so we can help with any difficulties in following through with this decision
To reset your account, check out “My Account > Help & Contact” in 8 Ball Pool.
Miniclip will not delete or reset your account through a direct request to the app because of security reasons. If you need to delete or reset an account on Basketball Stars or Soccer Stars, check “My Account > Help & Contact,” then click “Administrator Reset.”
In the event that we cannot access any requested information from our customer service team, we may contact so that you can send it via email
If you are caught cheating on your first offense, we will reset it, and while that is a painful penalty for most players at least you can still play. If you cheat again after that point, it will be permanent so stop right now!