- The Myspace account deletion process requires the same steps for all users.
- Open Settings (this is found on the top of the pop-up menu).
- Click Account and select Delete your account.
- Select a reason for deleting your account and click “Delete.” This option is at the top of the pop-up menu, followed
How to Delete Your Myspace Account in 4 Easy Steps
Step One: Go to Myspace.com and log in with your username and password
Step Two: Click “Profile” on the top bar, then click Edit Profile …
– Under General Settings > Basic Information > Email Address, uncheck ‘Display my email address publicly’ box if it is checked)
– Scroll down to the Contact Info section (under General Settings), enter an alternate email address for yourself that will be used when you reset your account later on >> make sure this new email has a different username than the old one!
– Enter in any other contact information necessary at this time (phone number or mailing address). It’s not required but recommended as they are often asked during the verification process.
There are two ways to delete your Myspace account:
-Remove personal information from the account, including first and last name, phone number, email.
-Request that all password recovery emails be sent to your current email address.
-Change passwords on any linked social media accounts that share the same username as M
About 5 minutes
Go to your profile>Photos. Hover over the circle icon in the upper-right hand corner. Choose
To Delete remove from the your drop account down, menu go. to Select M itys andpace then. confirmcom deletion and by select selecting the Yes menu please on. the upper-right-hand corner of your profile picture. From there, click “Delete” which will prompt you for confirmation that this is what you want to do.
If you see the message, “We can’t find this album!” in your Myspace account, that means we are unable to access those images.