- Select Delete Account.
- Then Modify from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to delete your account.
- Check “Delete.
- ” Select Continue on the next screen after selecting Delete Account.
- Save your password if prompted; otherwise.c
- click Confirm Edit Request. Epic will send you an email to confirm the deletion of your account.
Connect to your Epic Games account on the Nintendo switch by visiting https://www.epicgames.com/ and signing in. Go to the basic > Delete account option after login in. Select a request from the drop-down menu. To delete your account, type in the security code and then press OK twice.
To disconnect an Epic Games account, go to Account > Connected Accounts > Disconnect. Select Request Account Delete from the drop-down menu next to Delete Account.
Deletion of a Nintendo Account will result in the loss of all data connected to it, including but not limited to: mission progress, points, and rewards in the My Nintendo reward program. In-app items and coins that you purchased or received are also affected.
To delete an Epic Games account, go to https://disguise.epicgames.com/ as follows: Scroll down to the DELETE ACCOUNT section and pick the REQUEST ACCOUNT DELETE option. If you have not already received an email with a security code, go to Step 3 below. Select CONFIRM DELETE REQUEST from the drop-down menu after entering your security code.