- To delete an order from your Wish account.
- Open the web browser and go to your account.
- Select the three-line icon at the top to open the main menu.
- From that menu, select Order History.
- Select trash and confirm you want to delete the order.
Deleting all of your browsing history from Chrome will apply to logins on any devices you’ve had sync enabled for and logged in with Chrome.
To delete your Google history, scroll to the box that says “Activity and timeline” and click or tap on “My activity.” Once you are on the left side of this menu, select the option to “Delete activity by…” Just like a browser history, you can choose what types of items in your Google chat logs will be deleted
Steps to recover the deleted browsing history in this way:
1. Open a web page in Google Chrome.
2. Type in the link https://www.google.com/accounts/.
3. When you enter your Google account, you will see the list of everything that Google has recorded from your browsing activity
Right click on each of the items and delete them.