- To enable your carrier’s voicemail on an Android device.
- Go to Settings then Activate/Deactivate.
- Then Select Return to Carrier Voicemail from the dropdown menu.
- Return my voicemail to my carrier may be selected after you confirm that your carrier voicemail is again functional.
- You can delete the YouMail app once you’ve confirmed
How to Deactivate [iPhone]
To stop YouMail on your Android device, go to the Google Play store. Select Menu. Subscriptions are the option you want. Choose Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
YouMail is a relatively new service that combines an excellent call blocking solution with unique voicemail capabilities. You’ll be able to use accurate transcripts, custom greetings, and more. Add to this the fact that it’s also an extremely secure method of avoiding spam. YouMail is concerned with security.
Yes – YouMail is a fantastic free voicemail program that you can download right away from the Google Play Store. Our mobile software is excellent since it’s completely free to read, share, and handle messages. What is the address of my voicemail on my phone?
If you’re having trouble making a call, it will just sound like a single ring before being sent to voicemail. It might simply indicate that the individual is engaged in conversation with someone else at the same time you’re calling, has his phone off, or has immediately transferred you to voicemail.
We can filter out Spam text messages from your Messages app while YouMail is unable to prevent them. For the choice to be accessible, you’ll need the YouMail software on your phone. Any spam or junk text messages will show up there.