Zomato is a food delivery service app that has been around for quite a while. There are many things you can do in the app, and that includes being able to remove items from your order history. This guide covers solutions on How Do I Delete Old Orders On The Zomato App.
If you want to delete your order history on Zomato, follow the steps you can take, as highlighted in this article. In this article, we will discuss about How Do I Delete Old Orders On The Zomato App.
Removing Individual Items
The process of eliminating individual orders from your history is quite straightforward. This can be easily done on the app with just a few simple steps to follow:
- Launch the Zomato app on your device.
- Log in to your account.
- Open the Orders tab.
- Find the order you want to delete from the displayed list and select it.
- Tap the three dots in that order to expand the menu.
- Select Delete Order.
- Tap Delete Order again to confirm your action.
The order will then be immediately removed from the app and your history. You can repeat this process for other orders you no longer want to see in your history.
Clearing the Order History
There may be a case where you want to clear your order history on Zomato completely. This option takes a little more effort but ultimately accomplishes the objective you want to accomplish. To clear your order history:
- Launch the Zomato app.
- Log in to your account.
- On the upper right corner, tap your profile icon.
- Select the Send Feedback option in the menu that will appear after opening your profile.
- The Send Feedback page will now appear. Select the Need help with your order? option.
- You will now be directed to the Zomato chat. Send a message to prompt the chat.
- Wait for a Zomato assistant to respond.
- Ask the assistant to clear your order history. You can type “Please delete my order history” in the chat box.
- Send the message.
The Zomato assistant will then do the rest of the work to clear your order history. Confirm the deletion of your history by selecting Your Orders in your profile.
FAQs On Zomato App
Anyone who is 18 years and above can register for a Zomato membership.
Yes, you can directly delete your Zomato account from the Settings menu in your app.
It is currently impossible to temporarily deactivate or disable a Zomato account. Your only options are to delete the app, delete the account, or simply avoid using the service.
No, Zomato will only delete your history upon request or if your account is deleted.
The app does not offer an incognito mode. Instead, you may delete your reviews, orders, and other activities manually or upon request.
You can also learn How to Cancel an Order on Zomato?