- Open the Photos app.
- Open the Trash to find your deleted images and videos.
- Select all of the photos.
- And videos you wish to permanently erase on the screen below.
- On the top of the screen.
- Click Permanently Delete.
- Confirm by selecting Delete on the next screen.
Open the camera roll menu, and select “My Pictures”. Select all of your desired images or video clips by holding down the left button on your device until a checkmark appears. It is not possible to download complete albums. Open the album and choose all of the pictures you wish to save. Tap once on each additional item if you want to select
Open the Photos application on your PC or Mac. Select Trash from the left-hand navigation list. You may select individual files or folders to recover. To restore the items to their previous locations, click Restore.
Go to Your Photos using a computer. Select one of the photos by clicking the check mark in the upper lefthand corner of that picture. Move to Trash, then Delete.