- To delete profiles on Hulu, hover over the name in the top right corner, and select Manage Profiles. Scroll through the list of profiles until you find the one you wish to delete. In Edit Profile pop-up window that comes up, select Delete Profile. Press Yeah to confirm deletion of the profile.
It’s easy to delete Hulu accounts. To do so, follow these simple steps:
– Click the “sign-in” button at the top right of your screen and select “Sign out.”
– Navigate back to hulu.com using a new browser window or tab. This will ensure you are logged out when signing up for a new account.
– Login with Facebook or Google+ as usual, but this time use an email address that isn’t associated with Hulu previously (e.g., [email protected] ). You also have the option of creating a username without having it be automatically set to match your email address if desired by hovering over “Create Account” and selecting Username from the dropdown menu.
– Hulu will then ask if you want to delete your previous Hulu account. Click “yes” and confirm by entering in a password that’s different from the one used for any other online accounts, like Facebook or Google+.
– When ready, click on the blue “Create Account” button at the bottom of the screen. If you chose not to use your email address with Hulu when signing up, select “no thanks.” You’ll be redirected back to hulu.com where you can log into Hulu using your new username or existing email/password combination without having an associated profile listed next to it (e.g., [email protected] ).
Deleting a Hulu account is more complicated than simply pressing the “Delete” button. In order to cancel and delete, you have to first close your subscription and wait for it to expire. You can then log in again and request that it be deleted.
If you see the following error message while switching profiles, log out and sign in to your Hulu account again. If you’re using a TV or phone and getting that same message, try removing it from your account before adding it back.
To change TV profiles:
Log into your account icon on the TV remote.
Select “Profiles” from the menu that appears.
Tap on “Your profile.”
Drag and drop icons to assign them to a specific viewing preference, then tap Done in the upper-right corner, or select your own name for customized settings.
You can clear your Hulu watch history by removing a single show or movie, or by clearing your entire watch history. To remove a single show or movie, clear the History in “Keep Watching”. To clear the whole thing go to Privacy and Settings.