- Samsung account removal.
- Click Settings from the menu.
- Then Accounts and backup.
- Select your Samsung account.
- Then tap Personal info and select More options.
- If desired.
- Remove any saved credit card information by tapping Remove Credit Card.
- Review the information one last time before removing this account by tapping Remove.
- Confirm removal with fingerprint verification if prompted to do so.
From the top right, go to Settings and then click Account and Backup. From Accounts, click Samsung Account. On the new page titled Samsung account options, Remove account by clicking a key on the right and selecting remove option.
Step 1: Log in to your Samsung account
Step 2: Click on your profile card which is the first box on the page containing your username, email ID, and profile pic.
Step 3: Click on Delete account option
The secure method you can try to delete Samsung account without password is to visit the reset Samsung website directly. On your computer or mobile browser, go to the login page and click on “Sign in”. Below the sign-in option, you will see the option “Forget ID or reset the password,” click on the link.