- Go to your profile.
- Then under Manage My Plan.
- Choose to change my plan.
- Select Compare Plans from the drop-down menu.
- On the new plan type you’d like to change to.
- Click Downgrade Upgrade My Account once again.
- Check out any changes in your subscription before confirming.
- Your payment information by selecting Downgrade.
- My Account is at the bottom of the screen.
Go to My Profile and select Manage my plan after logging in. Select Change my plan, then Downgrade, in the Free section of the Manage My Subscription page. You will be able to use all of the premium features until the current billing period ends.
You can update your payment details, change to a different plan type, turn auto-renew on or off, alter your billing frequency, and terminate your account at any time. To check the kind of plan you have, go to My Profile.
Hootsuite services are available as monthly or annual subscriptions. Unless you turn off automatic renewals, your subscription will be renewed on its own automatically.
Is the Hootsuite System Secure? Because Hootsuite does not include adware, it is secure. Compared to the native Twitter or Facebook interface, which includes advertising, Hootsuite does not have access to your interests or search history.
Login to your account. You may not see your profile in the upper right corner. From the dropdown menu, choose ‘Billing & Plan Changes.’ Select ‘Cancel My Subscription’ from the dropdown menu. Accept by selecting ‘Cancel Subscription.’