- Open the Contacts menu by going to Yahoo Mail and.
- Clicking the Contacts button.
- Select a contact by selecting its name.
- The More options symbol will appear if you hover over a contact name.
- Edit a contact. Make any desired changes to the contact’s information.
- To change the picture of the contact.
- Click the Camera icon. Save your changes by.
Close Internet Explorer, then go to the Home tab and select More Tools. Go to the Advanced tab, under security, and uncheck Enhanced Protected Mode. Then try accessing Yahoo and checking whether you can modify contacts.
Tap the More icon from your inbox. nFrom People, tap View all. nTap a contact to view its details.
To remove contacts, go to your Yahoo Mail account and select “Contacts” from the drop-down menu. select a sorting order for your list of contacts by clicking the “Actions” button. Select which contacts you’d like to delete using the check box next to them. When prompted, click “Delete” then “Delete” again
Tap Edit on the individual you want to edit. nAt the bottom right, tap Edit. If prompted, select your account. Fill in the contact’s name, email address, and phone number as desired… To replace a contact photo, go to its portrait image and then choose an option. Select Save after you’ve finished changing everything.
Install the Yahoo Mail app on your mobile device. nOpen the Settings app on your device. nSelect Accounts from the drop-down menu. nYahoo should be selected. nChoose whether or not to sync contacts by tapping Sync Contacts or Sync Contacts.