Free fire is a battle royale mobile game popular among young individuals worldwide. Garena develops this game and always looks out for its members concerning their game-related issues. Players might encounter several issues regarding Free Fire, like payment failures, account issues, game bugs, and account recovery.
If you have somehow lost your FF, you might be thinking, “How do I get your FF gaming account back?” It is important to note that you can recover your social-linked FF account easily, but if you have lost a guest account, you will not be able to get it back.
Read on further to know more related to account recovery.
Getting Free Fire Account Back
Free Fire offers two types of accounts to its players: A guest account and a Social media-linked account. When players don’t log in to their accounts for a longer period, they begin to face login issues. If you have accidentally lost access to your quite old guest account, you will not be able to recover it by any means. Since the guest account has no linked social media account, it is impossible to get it back.
check out more info related to guest account recovery:
- Head to the Free Fire game app from your phone and go to the settings from the top right corner of your horizontal screen.
- Press “customer service” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- The app will direct you to another page. Scroll down to see four options. Press “account issues.”
- When you scroll down, you will see five types of issues here. Select “Lost Guest Account.”
- You’ll find a brief explanation on the next page as to why your guest account can’t be recovered.
Meanwhile, it is quite easy to regain access to your Facebook-linked account. To access your Facebook-linked Free Fire account, follow these techniques.
Recover Facebook Linked Free Fire Account
- Open your Facebook app. Then log out and remove your profile from the device if you were logged into your account.
- Now press “Forgot Password?” and follow the on-screen instructions to set up a new password.
- Go to the Free Fire app and log in through Facebook. Enter your new password and access your Facebook-linked FF account.
steps to Submit a Request On Free Fire
If you are facing any kind of issues in your game that cannot be solved through available options, you can submit a request. These issues can be Game concerns, Hacker reports, Log Out Requests, Negative Diamonds, and others.
Follow this method to submit a request:
- Open your Free Fire app and head to settings.
- Press “Customer Support.”
- At the top right corner of your screen, you will see your game Account nickname and ↓ arrow. Press your account nickname.
- Now press “Submit A Request.”
- Choose the type of game: Free Fire and Fire Fire Max in the given box. Fill in the required details such as Type of Request, Type of Problem, Description, and any screenshots related to the issue. Select “Submit.”
If you have lost your guest account, you cannot recover it. However, if your Facebook-linked account is lost, you can easily get it back. Simply reset your Facebook password and log in to your Free Fire facebook linked account with the new password.
Yes, you can recover your hacked Free Fire account. Open your Facebook app and press the Forgotten password. You will be asked to type in your email address or mobile number to look for your account. Once it catches your account, you will get an OTP to reset your password. Head to the Free Fire app and log into your Facebook-linked account.
Access the Garena Free Fire app and select your account nickname at the top left corner. You will land on your profile page. You can see your Free Fire ID under your Account nickname. Simply copy it and share it with other players to become friends.
The process for transferring your account involves submitting a request for account transfer. Before submitting a request, ensure that you know your email address, Google account details, Facebook account details, Free Fire account details, and server location.
A 1 tap headshot can be performed in Free Fire by pulling down the joystick and fire buttons together. This way, you can aim directly at the head area and knock them down in a single shot.
You cannot get back your FF account if it is not associated with Facebook or any other social media account. It is because if the game data is removed from their device when they uninstalled it or cleared the data, it cannot be revived in any way.
However, you can easily recover your Facebook-linked account through the simple method mentioned in this guide. If you have any other issues, you can submit a request for the team to look at them and bring a resolution.