- If you have a new device.
- Go to Set up an Account for the first time on a new device and follow the instructions in that section.
- Tap here if you forgot what email address.
- You used to create an account and need to reset it.
- Reset your password.
- By clicking here if you’ve forgotten or need to update it.
- Update information for your existing.
How to recover old YouTube channels without email and password.
On your mobile device.
Open the Words With Friends 2 app.
Select the Settings option.
From your Profile.
Select Personal Data Request.
You should be able to see your Player ID and PIN now.
On the device.
You established your account (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone).
Open Words With Friends.
Tap the “Menu” button.
Set a new password for yourself.
Save your changes by tapping “Save.”
Open Words With Friends and log in using your new password.
If you go to the App Store.
Look at the bottom of the page.
Where it says “purchased.
” if your program appears there.
Reinstall it by tapping the cloud icon in the “not on this iPad” area.
If you don’t have a Facebook account, you may register for one by using the “Sign up with Email” button or selecting “Log in Now.”