- Is your account frozen?
- If you have an Android device.
- Press the menu button (three horizontal lines).
- select Settings. Then click on Account.
- Select Delete Account at the next screen.
- If you’re using a PC or Mac computer.
- Iype “myFaveAccount.
- In the search bar and follow the on-screen instructions to delete your account.
Someone Else Playing Your Account?
On your smartphone, open the Words With Friends 2 app. From your Profile, select the Settings option. Tap on Privacy under Personal Data Request to continue. You’ll be able to view your Player ID and PIN now.
On the device, you created the account, open Words With Friends (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android, Windows Phone). Select the “Menu” button. The “Settings” option should be selected. Set a new password. Save it by tapping “Save.” Open Words With Friends and log in with the new password you just set.
To ensure that your email address is listed when you next open Words with Friends on your mobile device, go to “Settings” and make sure it’s there. Then type in your password of choice (twice). … To finish, hit “Save And Close.” Now, remove the program. Reinstall it.
You can reinstall an app using the cloud icon if you go to the App Store and select the purchased tab at the bottom, then in the “not on this iPad” section, tap the cloud symbol to install it again – as long as you have access to your Apple ID.