If you’re a fan of the online battle arena game Smite, then you’d like to link your account with your Facebook profile. This post is for you! We’ll walk you through the simple process of linking your two accounts so you can start sharing your victories with all of your friends. Happy gaming!
You may also learn how to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft Ps4.
How To Link Your Smite Account?
- To link your Smite account, you must have a valid email address as well as an account on Hi-Rez Studios’ website or on Steam.
- After you’ve made an account, log in and navigate to the “Account” tab.
3. You may then click the “Link Account” button and follow the on-screen instructions. If you are having trouble integrating your accounts, please contact customer service.
4. With a connected account, you will be able to access all of Smite’s features, such as ranked play, leaderboards, and achievements. So, what are you holding out for? Connect your accounts right now!
Done! Enjoy your gaming!
A Battle.net account
2. A copy of the Smite game client (available on the Steam or GoG platforms)
3. Your Smite login information (username and password)
4. A compatible graphics card (NVIDIA or AMD) and drivers
5. A broadband internet connection
6. A Windows operating system that is the latest version and up-to-date
If you’re unsure how to link your Hi-Rez account, use the following steps:
1. Access your Hi-Rez account.
2. Select the Profile tab in the top right corner of the page.
3. Scroll down to My Account and select the Link an Account box.
4. Enter your Smite login credentials and click the Link Your Account option.
You’re ready to go! You may now begin playing on your associated account!
If you have a PlayStation account, you can switch to using that account. If you do not have a PlayStation account, you can create one by clicking the link below. Once you have created your account, you can link it to your Smite account by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Smite account
2. Go to Profile > Account Details > Linked Accounts
3. Click the Add a new linked account button and enter your Smite login information
4. Click OK to finish linking your accounts