AliExpress is one of the top online retail marketplaces headquartered in China to give small businesses in China and other countries like Singapore an advantage in international commerce. Since its launch, Alibaba Group has worked tirelessly to see its customers get the best of online shopping. However, shopping on this site could turn unpleasant, and you want to delete your account. In this article, you’ll learn how to delete your AliExpress account permanently.
How Do I Permanently Delete My AliExpress Account?
Whether it’s because you’re done with the purchase you opened an AliExpress account for or because you’re unsatisfied with the purchase you made recently on their marketplace. Whatever the reason, we’ll surely guide you through the process. Let’s dive in already!
Steps To Permanently Delete AliExpress Account On PC
Using your PC to delete your AliExpress account is less complicated and can be done at lightning speed. All you have to do is to have access to your linked email during this process. Follow the steps below to delete your account using your PC:
- Step 1: Open your browser and go to AliExpress official website.
- Step 2: Click on My AliExpress.
- Step 3: Login to your AliExpress Account.
- Step 4: Click on Account Settings.
- Step 5: Scroll down and click on Edit Member Profile.
- Step 6: Click on the blue Deactivate Account button.
- Step 7: Enter your email address into the Enter Your Username textbox.
- Step 8: Type Deactivate My Account into the content text exactly as it appeared on the screen.
- Step 9: Select your reason for deleting your AliExpress account.
- Step 10: Click on Deactivate My Account at the left corner of the screen.
Steps To Permanently Delete AliExpress Account On Smartphone
Deleting your AliExpress account on your smartphone will require you to use a browser that has a desktop mode-enabled feature in it. If you have one, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open your smartphone’s web browser.
- Step 2: If you’re using the Chrome browser, tap on the Three Dots at the top right corner of your screen and tick the Desktop Mode option. If you’re using Safari, tap on the Aa icon and switch to desktop mode.
- Step 3: Go to AliExpress official website.
- Step 4: Click on My AliExpress.
- Step 5: Login to your AliExpress Account.
- Step 6: Click on Account Settings.
- Step 7: Scroll down and click on Edit Member Profile.
- Step 8: Click on the blue Deactivate Account button.
- Step 9: Enter your email address into the Enter Your Username textbox.
- Step 10: Type Deactivate My Account into the content text exactly as it appeared on the screen.
- Step 11: Select your reason for deleting your AliExpress account.
- Step 12: Click on Deactivate My Account at the left corner of the screen.
FAQs On AliExpress Account
Yes, you can have multiple AliExpress accounts on this e-commerce site. However, using another person’s identity on the platform is illegal to open another account that you operate. To open multiple accounts, you’ll need another email and phone number other than the ones you used to open your previous account.
Sadly, you can’t restore your old AliExpress account on the AliExpress website with your phone number. Nevertheless, suppose you still have access to the AliExpress mobile app on your device. In that case, you can request account recovery. AliExpress will send the recovery code to your registered phone number for verification purposes.
The e-commerce website provides many ways for its users to contact them whenever they encounter an issue while using their platform. One of the ways to get them is through the live chat button, which will connect you to a live support agent right away, and another is to reach them through their social media handles.
Yes, AliExpress has tracking. This global tracking feature helps boost buyers’ confidence about their product’s arrival. After purchasing a product, the seller will send the product to the AliExpress shipping center, and you’ll be alerted when your goods leave for your location. AliExpress will notify you in real time if your product location changes as it gets closer to the port.
Though Alibaba and AliExpress are owned by the same group and are e-commerce websites, the platform still has differences. One of the differences is that Alibaba is an e-commerce website explicitly for business-to-business transactions. At the same time, AliExpress is for sole traders that sell consumer products.
Whatever the reason your AliExpress account has to go dark, this article has been helpful to help you delete your account without trying out different buttons on the platform. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to fill in the comment box, and we’ll be glad to help you.
Read another article on How To Delete Someone Else’s Instagram Account?