- To delete your clash of clans account.
- open settings and type “I want to delete my clash of clans account.
- ” After typing this sentence.
- Click on the arrow looking icon at the top.
- Background Story: Clash of Clans is a game for mobile devices that allows players to build their own village with troops based on time spent playing the game.
- It is well known for its usage in tournaments among many clans around the world and is an addictive social gaming platform.
- The game has achieved worldwide popularity due to some help from YouTube videos which uploaded strategy tactics enabling gamers to level up faster-than usual.
But for another example: if you were to delete your supercell ID for clash of the clans, you can open Play Games, tap the Menu icon, go to Settings, then find Delete Play Games Profile and hit on that option. You will be prompted to confirm, so click on ‘Delete’ in order to get rid of all your progress.
Rewrite 2: But for another example: if you were to delete your supercell ID from Clash of Clans or any other SuperCell game for that matter, you can open Play Games and tap on the menu icon followed by a visit into settings where it appears as Delete Player Data.
1 Answer. No, deletion requests cannot be requested or reported for accounts that are inactive only. Supercell will not delete your base, and it will sit and wait until the account owner eventually logs on again.
Open Google Settings. Open Connected Apps then tap Clash of Clans to disconnect it from your account. Done.
If you want to unlink your Supercell ID, go to Settings -> Help and Support. Select the Lost Account button and enter Contact Us then write an email alerting them of your lost account. Within 24 hours they will reply confirming that your account is going to be locked.