- To delete your Flickr account, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile photo.
- Next, go to Settings.
- Locate the “Personal Information” tab and click Delete Account.
To delete your account, go to their Delete Account page and enter your user ID/nickname and password. Once you’ve entered the username and password, click on “Delete Account.” The account will be deleted immediately; make sure you want to do so before clicking this button.
Go to https://www.flickr.com/login and complete the following:
1) Enter your email address in the first field and click Next.
2) Select Reset Password? from the dialog box that appears below, then enter your password, answer your secret question, and press Send Email
Hover over photo stream in the top left-hand corner and select Camera Roll.
Select individual photos by clicking on them or click Select All to choose all of the photos for a specific day.
Click Delete to permanently remove photos from your account.
Open up the mobile app on your iPhone or Android Device. Log in and go to App Settings to find the Delete Account button at bottom. Tap it then confirm that you intend to delete the account permanently .
You can reduce the online footprint you leave by subscribing to DeleteMe, a company that takes your information off of data broker sites.
Can I delete myself from search engines?