- Download your data before shutting down your Gmail account.
- On your Android phone or tablet.
- Open the Settings app Google and select Data & personalization.
- Tap Delete a service or Delete account under “Delete.
- Archive, or make a plan for your data.”Tap Delete next to “Gmail.”
Open Google’s Gmail account on the website. select “Account” from the grid symbol in the upper right corner. Click “Delete your account or services” under the “Account preferences” section. Select “Delete products.”
Open the Settings menu and select Accounts. Select the Gmail account. Tap Remove Account to finish. Confirm by tapping Remove Account again
Your account will be deleted. You won’t be able to send or receive emails using your Gmail address. Your Google Account won’t be terminated; only your Gmail service will be disabled. …
Open your phone’s settings. Open the settings on your phone. Devon Delfino/Business Insider. Select the account you want to delete by tapping it. … Click “Delete Account.” After that, plug in your headphones and press Play for five minutes or so until they disconnect automatically.