- We reserve the right to terminate your access.
- And use of our Services at any time with or without notice.
- You can terminate your Account.
- By changing the settings on our website www.quizup.com
After a long run that started in 2013, QuizUp was removed from the App store on January 20th of this year. On the next day, developers announced that the game is being discontinued.
To delete your account for the Like app, open the app and log in. In the top left-hand corner of your screen, tap on your profile icon. On the right side of your screen, select Menu followed by Settings to find a button available for removing an account from this phone.
To delete your account, follow these steps:
1. In your profile page, click on the circle that looks like a gear in the top right of the page to access to the “Settings” page.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click “Delete Account” 3. Select “Delete Account” at the bottom of the options provided by clicking “+” (a check mark will appear), then press “Continue.” 4 Press, “Delete your account”.
1. Go to the Snapchat app and log in to your account.
2. Click on ‘Delete My Account’ on the page that comes up when clicking ‘Manage My Account’.
3. Enter your username a second time and click ‘Continue’.
QuizUp’s first incarnation failed to monetize. TeaTime was built with a different plan that did not involve advertisements. Success on TeaTime is gauged by the number of avatars created and developed.