You can recharge a prepaid service through the internet, phone, automated payments, telco-specific apps, and a voucher. If you are seeking to know how to recharge your Telstra prepaid phone with a voucher, then you are in the right place. We’ve outlined the process for you.
What are the Steps To Recharge Telstra Prepaid Phone with a Voucher?
To reload, choose your plan: Pre-Paid Casual or Pre-Paid Mobile. Then, select a recharge value. You can recharge online or have a digital reload voucher mailed to your inbox. Here are the steps:
- Start by signing into your Telstra account through their website. Doing so will enable you to use your Telstra voucher.
- When you can gain access, tap on the My Account icon followed by Recharge
- On the page that will appear, input the recharge number on the voucher and hit Submit icon.
- You will immediately receive the recharge amount.
Another option for recharging your Telstra prepaid phone with a voucher is as follows:
- Get or purchase a Telstra prepaid voucher for your cell phone
- Check for the reload digits at the back of the card voucher
- Finish by dialing the number and following the steps to reload your mobile phone.
FAQs on Telstra Recharge
Log in with your Telstra Identification. Select your pre-paid plan from My Telstra, then choose Auto recharge, followed by your top-up and price. Select a transaction option and choose to create a brand-new one.
When set, activate your subscription using your cellphone, computer, or tablet and follow the directions. The page does not require internet access or credit for accessibility. If you choose to receive a new phone number, your service should be working within 20 minutes, although it may take up to four hours.
Make sure the airplane mode is switched off and check My Telstra to discover whether you have any remaining data in your limit. Switching off the smartphone, resting for a minute, and then switching it back on will initiate the restart process. Test the SIM card on a different device.
Install or launch the My Telstra app, or navigate to My Telstra on your computer. Choose the Services tab and locate your service to view your entire balance.
Check your data using My Telstra: Install or activate the My Telstra app and select the Services tab to view the available and consumed data. Choose your service to see a more detailed breakdown of your consumption.
Read another article on How Do I Cancel My At&t Prepaid Account?