- If you’ve mistakenly deleted an email, click “Recover deleted messages.” You may have accidentally tagged the email as a deletion or flagged it for something that won’t delete it, so that’s why it might not show up in your inbox anymore. When you see the message saying “Sorry, can’t find that message,” this means Hotmail found over 99% of the mail and is ready to move on to another recovery search automatically – which usually takes about 24 hours from when you archived your account last time.
How to Recover Deleted Emails from Hotmail (5 Simple Steps)
We’ve all been there. Hotmail, like most email providers, doesn’t let you recover deleted emails from years ago. But don’t worry! There are a few simple steps that will get your deleted Hotmail messages back in just minutes. Here’s how to do it:
– Select “Settings” from the Hotmail home screen
– Click on “Accounts and Import”
– Choose “Import Mail From Another Account”
– Enter your old Hotfire username and password
– Hotmail will then retrieve all the messages from your old account
– Click “Finish” and you’re done!
You will keep them forever as long as you log in once per year. Did you ever connect to the account using outlook installed on your desktop and archived the mail to a pst file? That would be one reason the mail would have been deleted if you use the account regularly.
You can recover deleted emails from Gmail that were stored on the server and not just those in your trash folder. … Click on the blue search button at the bottom left of the search box, then click on all available or previously deleted messages across all devices to be shown.