- Log in.
- And provide the email address associated with your account.
- So that we can locate it.
- On the following page.
- Click I don’t have access to my email address.
- Provide a new email address.
- Next enter a valid passport or government ID.
Reset your password on LinkedIn.
If your LinkedIn account has been deactivated, sign in and follow these steps.
On the login page, enter the email address that is registered to your LinkedIn account, enter your password, and click Sign In. You can also click Reactivate to initiate this process.
To sign in to LinkedIn: If you already have a LinkedIn account, enter your email and password on the sign in page at https://www.linkedin.com/uas/.