- To unlink your family.
- Follow these steps.
- Tap the Today tab and select your profile image.
- My Family should be selected.
- To remove a member from the family account.
- Tap that person’s name or photo until.
- It says Remove next to their avatar.
- Add another user by tapping New User.
- Remove the individual from the family account by following these.
Go to the Today page. Select your profile picture from the drop-down menu. Scroll down and select Manage Data. Tap Delete account, then follow the on-screen instructions.
To delete user data, open the Settings app and go to Clear User Data. When prompted, hold down for 3 seconds and then release the screen. Your data is erased when your tracker vibrates and the clock display appears.
If you’re using the Fitbit app on your phone, go to Settings > My Devices. Make sure Show on Device is unchecked before proceeding. -> Go to Menu > Settings > My Devices if you’re using the Fitbit app on your smartphone. Uncheck Show on Device before continuing.
Update your Fitbit software. Choose “Set Up a New Fitbit Device” from the Account screen in the Fitbit mobile app or Connect. Follow the on-screen instructions and begin swapping.
Open the Fitbit app and log in to your account with the tracker nearby. On the Today page, touch Create Family Account. Tap + Create Child Account after that. When prompted, enter your password again. Read the privacy statement on the screen before entering any personal information for their account. Make a note of their age so you can fill out this.