- Launch the Facebook iOS app and tap on the hamburger icon (three lines) in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe down to the bottom and tap on Settings & Privacy, then Settings.
- Swipe down again and choose Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation or Deletion.
- Follow the prompts to delete your account.
Select the silhouette circle icon and Change Account. Select Remove Account from the drop-down menu. Confirm your decision by clicking Remove account.
Tap Settings at the bottom of the page. Then, under Account, choose Password & Security. Select Save Login Info from the drop-down menu. Select the device or browser you want to delete.
Don’t have more than one Facebook account. The primary reason is that Facebook prohibits users from having more than one personal account, according to their Terms of Service. They’ll shut them down if they find out you have two personal accounts.